Crystal Clean has been successful in finding better ways to provide our services. Our hallmark service, Parts Cleaning, is based on an awareness that our customers need to clean dirty parts but they don’t wish to generate hazardous waste. To address this, we have designed two creative solvent based parts cleaning programs to meet the diverse needs of the marketplace.
Aqueous Parts Cleaning Service
- New aqueous cleaning solution with every service
- Rental machines or Service of customer-owned units
- On-time scheduled service
- Complete machine service and maintenance by a qualified trained representative
- 100% replacement of cleaning solution at each service (*Ask about our machine-only & top-off service options*)
- Proper identification and management
- Peace of mind
- Competitive Pricing
- Custom designed equipment available
- Most Crystal Clean models are Stainless Steel
Solvent Parts Cleaning Service
- Virgin Solvent At Every Change-out
(Low Flashpoint Solvent)
- Rented Unit Or Service Of
- On-time Regularly Scheduled Service
- Complete Machine Service And Maintenance By A Qualified Trained Representative
- 100% Replacement Of Solvent
At Each Service (Ask About Our
Rent-only & Top-off Service Options)
- Proper Management Of Used Solvent
- Peace Of Mind Knowing Your Waste Will Be Handled Safely And Responsibly By An Experienced Leader In Parts Cleaning Services
- Competitive Pricing
- Custom Designed Equipment Available
- Certificate Of Assurance
CRYSTAL CLEAN’s Non-Hazardous Program provides our customers with Premium high flashpoint, low odor mineral spirits and removal & management of the used mineral spirits as non-hazardous waste.
Thousands of customers have switched to the HCC Parts Cleaning Service and are enjoying not only the cost savings, but reduced paperwork, a safer workplace and greater concern for the environment.
Why not join them?
We provide top quality, premium solvent on our regular, scheduled visits and remove the used solvent as a product — not a waste — to be used as an ingredient in a manufacturing process. This unique approach provides substantial benefits for our customers over the old method of waste disposal:
The HCC Reuse Program reduces the amount of hazardous waste generated, thereby reducing manifesting and other regulatory reporting requirements.
The HCC Reuse Program results in true waste minimization as encouraged by the Environmental Protection Agency and other environmental groups.
More than 30 state environmental agencies have agreed in writing that the HCC Reuse Program is a correct and environmentally sound method of managing used solvent.
In fact, we’re so good at it, that we’ve boiled it down to 10 easy steps!
- Premium solvents are delivered to your location.
- As needed, a sample of your used solvent is submitted to an analytical laboratory.
- The sample is evaluated for the HCC Reuse Program.
- You review and sign off on prepared paperwork.
- An experienced HCC service rep collects the used solvent and transports it in a fully licensed HCC service truck.
- The product is transported to the nearest HCC branch location.
- The product is shipped to one of HCC’s regional bulking facilities.
- The product is again tested to verify that it meets the end user’s specifications.
- The product is delivered and used as a manufacturing ingredient.
- HCC maintains detailed records of each transaction.